Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nature :)




Hello again! Today I’m here to show you a picture that I like.
This Picture was taken by me on September 2010 in a place near to Paine (this is where I live), called Aculeo, where we can see nature in all its splendour, because there are a lot of trees, plants, f lowers and hills. It is really nice site.
It shows a beautiful rainbow and background two cottages immersed in nature. I think it is a gorgeous photography, because it shows how beautiful can be our nature, and in a metaphorical sense, it says that after rain, everything is more amazing: trees are greener, flowers are more colourful and life is nicer. That’s why I like it, because we can take two things from this picture. First we see how bonny is this picture and in second place we could show it to, for example, a person that is sad and explain how beautiful life can be.
Besides, I would like to talk about the place where this picture was taken. Aculeo is a rural town with a lot of cottages and surrounded by an amazing nature we can’t find in the city. This place is really nice site if you want to forget your problems. Here you can picnic and breathe fresh and clean air, especially in the famous lagoon of Aculeo, which is crowded in summer, because it is a tourist area.
Also, when I see this picture it inspires me peace and happiness. It is a place that everyone should now, I think, because in some sense it takes us to another side of life, puts us in touch with nature, makes us appreciate it and feel love for her. 

1 comment:

  1. hello! how are you? ohhh! a rainbow, and I love your picture in particularly is beautiful.

    The colors are very vivid, I think what I like about winter is that when it rains almost always then comes a rainbow.

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete