Thursday, May 5, 2011

T.V serial!

Hi everyone! I’m here again. Today I’m going to write about T.V serials. I think that this kind of making T.V is very important in people’s lives, because it’s a kind of hobby; we have fun while we watch them. I think they have a very important role in our society, because they talk about a lot of topics and things that happen every day in our lives, so I think people like them because in this way they can distract themselves and think about other things than work or studies. Besides, people can meditate about these serials and they can comment it with their families and coworkers everywhere: in the office, while they are dining, or way home in the car.
I have a favourite T.V serial, it is called F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It is a sitcom (situation comedy) where six friends live together and do everything together. They have birthday parties and they go to the coffee shop and they just pass time together doing funny things. That’s why I like very much this serial, because it’s very entertaining and I laugh a lot when I watch it, I have a great time enjoying it! Besides mi friends like F.R.I.E.N.D.S. too, so I can talk about it with them and we have an awesome time remembering the scenes of the serial. I try to watch this serial every time I can or when I have time, because I really like it, and although it’s not a new serial, I watch it any way, because I like the characters and the comical things they do, besides they give it on T.V every day! But I don't have much time, because I have a lot to study, so I try to watch it when I can. 

See you! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jhonny =) yes, I'm agree with you! Tv serials talak about cotidian topics and that's very interesting to the people. See you n.n

    ReplyDelete