Friday, April 29, 2011

Technology ¿is it essential in our lives?

My favorite piece of technology is my cell phone. I have had three cell phones in my life, but i like a lot the one I have now, because it is very simple, and it doesn't have too many things to do,because it just has two games, a camera, and a bluetooth, but it's an old model from Nokia. I use it just for making phone calls or writing messages, because I'm not that kind of people who love technology. I think technology is there just to make our lives easier, but not to get obssessed by it. So, I got this cell phone when I was fifteen, about three years ago. I need to use it every day, because I am far from my family the whole week, so I need to communicate with them, because they like to know if I am ok.
I like it because I think it's very important to be communicated with your family and friends. Besides, something could happen to an important person for you, and if you don't have a cell phone, you couldn't know it, so it is a very practical instrument. My life without it... I think it would be a little bit difficult, because I couldn't talk with my friends and family evrywhere. But it woulnd't be different, I would continue living in the same way I live now, because I think Technonolgy is not such an imperative thing in our lives. It is there just to help us and make our lives a little bit easier.

1 comment:

  1. Hi almost-weekend-rainbow girl :B I'm a not loving-technology too, so I have a simple cellphone too. And you're rgiht, this kind of technology make ourlives easier if we use it by the right way :D

    ReplyDelete