Friday, April 1, 2011

A little bit about me...

Hey, I'm Camila. I'm a student of the University of Chile and I study Sociology, because I want to work with people and help them. Also I like to do something for our society. About me... well, I am a very quiet person, sometimes a little bit shy, but I like to meet new people anyway. I like to write, listen to music and look at the sky, so I hope you like my new blog, which is for the English class "very early in the morning", because I'm a newcomer in this area :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Camila!
    I really agree about the reasons to study sociology, and I hope that this career helps you to do those things.

    See you in class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm posting you and I like your reasons to study sociology (: that's my comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girls :) see you at classes!

    ReplyDelete