Friday, April 22, 2011

Music! ♪♪

Music is very important in our lives and for our society, because if we are sad or unmotivated, music give us encouragement to continue with things we have to do every day, so music is a huge influence in our moods! 
That's why people listen to music, because they need something to cheer up their souls, as Ferry Corsten, a dutch DJ, says "People don't only listen to music, the also feel it".
My favorite kinds of music are Pop rock, power pop, and indie music. All of them are very catchy, and you can dance with some songs and you can have a relaxed moment with others, they have a lot of variety of songs, because they talk about everything in their lyrics. Some bands that represent those styles of music are We the Kings, which is my favorite band, Metro Station, The Kooks and Fall out Boy. 
I think the best website to listen to good music is http://www.lastfm.es, here you need to register an user and you can  find new music and people who have the same interests as you! this is a very nice website, because it's very safe about your personal information and you will have fun through the music and sharing your trends. 
So I think I listen to music because it's good for give happiness to our hearts, and we can have great moments. Besides it reminds me of good times with my family and friends! That's why I try to listen music every day, also because music is present in every moment of our lifes, in television, at the bus, at school, at university, etc.
Music is life! So I think every person should listen to music, because it is good for every ambit of our lifes :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comments about music.
    I agree with you: music encourages us to feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the song: "This house is a party" on your cellphone hahah :) I liked you comment! see you :D

    ReplyDelete