Friday, April 8, 2011

What's my favorite website?

Hi, again! Today I'm going to write about my favorite website. This is http://www.planetacurioso.com/ This website talks about curious things, that sometimes are not very important, but you should know, because they are part of our world. So then, you could share ideas with your friends about the topics in the website. This site is not that serious, but if you want to have a entertaining time or unwind a little bit from your job or studies, besides, you will be informed of the things that are happening in the moment and in the news don't appear. I try to visit this webiste every day, because I like to be informed of the new things that happen in my society. Sometimes I don't have much time to visit it every day, because of the studies, but y try to keep reported about it. Also, we can have a great time laughing or surprising yourself, because sometimes they publish funny curious things, like a woman who was collecting friends on facebook to get married with her boyfriend, or some interesting things about our body functions, like "Why if we close our eyes we can see lights?" or "Can we sneezes with our eyes closed?" So, it's a very interesting website which you can use to be informarted or for have a funny time. I recomend you to see it! You will have a nice time.


Here's the link again: http://www.planetacurioso.com/
I hope you like it!
This page also will help us to our estudies of sociology, because they are things that happen in our society.

2 comments:

  1. I just to visit your favorite website and I found a horrible new, at Asia is the trendy of to have turtles and fish inside keychains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Camila,
    Thanks for sharing this website with us!
    It is absolutely important to be informed!
    See you on Friday!

    ReplyDelete